Thursday, November 18, 2010

In The Air Tonight

The time for cheap excuses is over. Once and for all. A thing of the past. From now on I can write blog posts whenever I want, wherever I want and however I want. Even in the nude. Not that I will, mind you. I am just saying that I *could*.

In the café next door, while staring at my half-empty cup of Latte Macchiato. At the toilet, instead of reading the newspaper. On the bus, the train, the plane, or the automobile. In a lorry (if I knew someone who owns a lorry, that is), in the office (when there is no work, of course), in between hors d'œuvre and main course, while sitting on the rooftop and waiting for the snow, or ... as in this case ... quite boringly and *just because I can*, right next to my desktop computer.

HAH! Isn't life great? Limitless possibilities. The world is my own, personal oyster. I feel privileged and special.

However, do not expect an increase in blog posts. It won't necessarily happen. Certainly not *just because I can* ........

No comments: